Monday, April 7, 2008

LANI IS HOME...

Sorry I haven't posted in three weeks, but Lani was in North Carolina for training the last three weeks, and he had the Internet with him. I didn't really miss the Internet, I only missed him, especially at Easter... But he is home now, and I am going on day shift, so we'll have our evenings together again. I am so grateful to have such a loving husband as Lani, he is the love of my life, and I feel truly blessed to be married to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you guys for the flowers you guys sent to me on my birthday. I didn't get them in time to thank dad when he called. Thank you so much. we hope to get the pictures to you this week. Glad to hear he is home safe.

Mindy said...

We are so sad that you went to days. Maybe next shift we will work again together.