Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More about my husband..


Lani told me he like reading the question posts on Danielle's and Stephanie's post, so I decided to do it too.
1. What is his name? William Lani Wong
2. Who eats more? He east more during the day, I eat more at night.
3. Who said I love you first? I don't remember, we both knew we were going to be married and loved one another within a few months of meeting.
4. Who is taller? Lani, but if I wear any kind of heel I am..
5. Who is smarter? Neither, we have our talents and knowledge in different areas, he is definately smarter when it comes to the scriptures and knowledge of the gospel.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am, I am a woman..
7. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, but he does help if I am working and unable to.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed he does, if you are laying on the bed I do..
9. Who pays the bills? I do, but he makes more money than I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11. What meals do you cook together? When we had a grill, we cooked together.
12. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm.. hard to say, but I will say Lani..
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We both do.
14. Who has more siblings? Lani by far.. I have one adopted sister, he has 5 brothers and 2 sisters..
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does, he does all the outside work and I do most of the inside work. Our decisions are made together, but I respect the priesthood.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything, the best part of driving a truck was that we were together all the time. We don't like being apart. We always had so much fun on our motorcycle trips.
17. Who eats more sweets? Hard to say.. but I think he does, he takes them to work and he eats them at night, although lately we have turned to more fruits..
18. Guilty pleasures? Right now, gas is a guilty pleasure.lol
19. How did you meet? Over the internet on an LDS singles web site. His son looked through the profiles and recommended me.. And he wrote me and it all began. Our first date was the stadium of fire, where we saw Martina McBride perform.
20. Who asked who out first? He decided to come and meet me in person, so he drove up from Vegas to meet me in Provo.
21. Who kissed who first? He asked if he could kiss me on our first date, and I kissed him..
22. Who proposed? He did.
23. His best features? His spirituality.. but physically it his eyes, and his thick beautiful hair.
4. What is his greatest quality? His love for his me and his family. His spirituality and the love he has for the Lord.
I now tag Mindy C, Stephanie P, and Becky B.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I would totally repost this but I am freaked out about giving too much information over the internet. However I do find them interesting since they tell me so much information about my friends.

Sol said...

English
Click here to visit my blog and decide if you would like To exchange links with me
EspaƱol
PIncha aqui para visitar mi blog y decidir si quieres intercambiar enlaces conmigo