


We were going to go camping, but Lani spent too many years in the military, and camping is not something he really wants to do anymore, so we took day trips instead. First day was up by Strawberry Lake, it was beautiful. So nice to walk around and enjoy all the beauty of the Lake. We then went through Salt Lake and saw Aunt Mae, who is now 85 years old, and still going strong. She gave me a bunch of really nice old pictures of the family she had doubles of, and had made copies of older ones. The next day we went to Sundance and rode the tram, it was sooooo peaceful. And Wednesday we took the grandkids to the Utah County Fair. I will post pictures separate for that trip. I love living so close to the mountains. Next year I hope we have the boat we both want. Then we can get out on the water..



No comments:
Post a Comment