Monday, November 10, 2008

Eagle at my house



A few days ago I came home from the store, and pulled into the driveway. I saw somethings white on my lawn, and thought it was cotton or lint. I got out of the pickup, and an eagle flew down from the roof of the house, and swooped down towards me. I watched in awe, as it came within a few feet above my head. It then flew to the power line in the front of our house, and perched there. I ran in the house and grabbed my camera. When I went back outside I noticed the white cotton was really white feathers, and this eagle had made a kill in our yard. He perched on this pole until the sun set, but it flew away just minutes before Lani got home from work. I haven't seen it since, but I do a quick check when letting Angel out..






No comments: