Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Mom..



As Mother Day came and passed again, it brings good memories and some sadness as I miss my Mother so much. Her name is Ruth Zufelt Alsbrooks, she died in 2000, just a couple months before Amity was born. She lived 11 years after my Dad died, and she missed him so very much. I still miss her, especially during Mother's Day. She loved me unconditionally. My Mom and Dad adopted me from birth, and I never, and I mean NEVER felt different than any child who was born to parents. In fact, I always knew my parent's wanted me, and they loved me with all their heart. Happy Mother's Day mom, You are truly missed and I love you with all my heart. I will be with you again someday, and our Eternal Family will live on. I am proud to have such wonderful parents.


My Mom and Dad with Jami at her first Birthday in 1984.

No comments: