Friday, May 15, 2009

Robin's Home Passed Inspection

Check out the outdated light fixture in her dining room.. There will be a new one once I get down there..















The house passed inspection, with a few minor repairs needed. No major problems, just a little copper tubing needed replaced on the water heater, and the water heater was enclosed without proper ventalation. They did that when they did a remodel and enclosed the garage. Lani will help Robin get these few things fixed. The closing date is May 29, and then she can move in. I found a free dining room table on KSL, and it looks great with new paint Lani applied and reupholstered seats. It looks almost like brand new. I also bought a new still in the box chandelier from KSL for $15.00, and I will paint it black to match the table and chairs. The one in the dining room now is very 70s and really out of date. I am so happy Robin was able to keep her finances up to date, and paid everything on time to qualify for a loan and get a home of her own. You are awesome Robin..

No comments: