
It was so great to have Stephanie, Darwin, and Braydon up from Vegas for their vacation. I wish I didn't have to work all the time they were here, but I did enjoy the time I got to visit with them, and Lani enjoyed the time too. They stayed with us in our guest room downstairs, and I think they enjoyed the cool weather compared to the heat of Vegas. They went to Darwin's family reunion up north, went to church with Lani (of course I had to work) and then went to the Hogle Zoo in SLC on Monday. That was the same day the Zoo's new little 240 lb baby elephant was born. Braydon had a wonderful time at the zoo, and then they went swimming at our community hot springs pool here in our neighborhood. (of course I had to sleep to go to work at 5 am the next morning) They said they had a good visit, and we were so happy to have them here. I wish they would have left Braydon, he is such a cutie, and getting so big and with so much personality. We will miss him, as will Angel, she loves the kids so much. Again, I am so happy I married into such a wonderful family, I am so very blessed.

Above is Stephanie, Darwin and Braydon.
Below is Lani, his beautiful daughter Stephanie and Braydon.
Such personality Braydon has... I love having 3 grandsons all 3 years old...

1 comment:
We had a great time. Next time we will make sure we come up when you are off work. Thanks again for everything.
Post a Comment