Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009



I don't usually post pictures of myself, because I am super self-conscious, but since this is so darn funny I decided to post my picture of my Halloween costume I wore to work last night.  The pj's even had feet, it was cute!  My make-up faded half way through my shift, but it was fun for a little while.  Night shift always dresses up for Halloween at work, and I didn't want to be the only one not dressed up.. Lani helped me pick out this outfit.. Next year he said he would get dressed up with me... we'll see if he keeps his word.. lol... Hope everyone had a really nice Halloween.  I worked an 11 hour shift as it was also the night we changed Day Light Savings Time, so we Fell back an hour.... I am exhausted, as Halloween is usually one of our most busy nights, and it was busy last night too...  Good Night All!!!!

2 comments:

julieb said...

love it. so so cute. wish i could have seen it in person.

Mindy said...

Very cute! We should have stopped by to see everyone. I am glad you posted a picture of you, you look great!