skip to main | skip to sidebar

WONG'S PARADISE

Lani and Denine Welcome You..

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Canyonlands!

                     Last week when we flew to Blanding for training, we finally had a clear day, so our wonderful pilot, Arlan, gave us a grand tour of the Canyon Lands.  I did not have my camera with me, so these were taken with my cellphone! I have lived in some beauiful states, starting with Arizona... I never thought there was another state that could have been so beautiful, then I moved to Alaska... Alaska has a beauty that is grand, and then I moved to Utah!  And it has it's own rare and unique beauty.  Thank you Heavenly Father for providing this beautiful earth for us, especially these three rare and beautiful states I have been blessed to live in.
              These couple of pictures show the beautiful arch that Arlan flew all around so we could get all angles.        This is where the Colorado River and the Green River merge... so beautiful.The vast open canyon, can you find the little arch?Arlan and Stacy checking out the beauty.
Posted by Wong's Paradise at 6:55 AM

2 comments:

julieb said...

so so cool!

February 14, 2010 at 5:25 AM
Taylor said...

IT IS SOOOOO BEUTIFUL

February 20, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

curser


Free Cursors

To Learn More about Christ, our Savior click this Link...

http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/

Lani and Denine

Wong's Paradise
We were married in 2003. Lani has 5 children from a previous marriage, and I have 3. Together we have 8 children, two daughter-in-laws and two son-in-laws. We have eight adorable grandchildren, four girls and four boys. Lani works for a telephone company in Eagle Mountain, and I am a Flight Coordinator for an air ambulance company. We have one very spoiled Pomeranian, Angel.
View my complete profile

Cheyenne Sept. 2009

Friend and Family Blogs

  • Stef and Darwin
  • Jimmy and Danielle
  • Stina
  • Taylor
  • Adams Family
  • Catterson Family
  • Cory
  • Gedge Family
  • Gillrie Family
  • Heather Ives Photography
  • Kane Family
  • Luke Family
  • Murphy Family

Blog Archive

background