Friday, April 30, 2010

Guardian Flight: My New Job

Now that I am a certified NAACS Air Ambulance Communications Specialist, thought I would post where I work.  I dispatch for Guardian Flight, an Alaska Air Ambulance Co.  Their web site is: http://www.guardianflight.com/ 
I have truly enjoyed my training and working in the Comm. Center.  I feel it is almost like living in Alaska again, but without the darkness and freezing below temperatures.  I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven for providing this opportunity for me to be employed with Guardian Flight, and to expand my experience.  When the kids move in with us end of May, it will be nice to have the schedule I have too.  He always knows your needs and even though we don't understand all the things we have to deal with, they are always for our good in someway. 

For the company we have 3 Lear Jets and 6 King Air 200, and an AStar Helicopter.  These are pictures of one of the Lear Jets...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sounds like your doing really well. Miss you here in dispatch but I am glad you like your new job.