Thursday, May 20, 2010
My Ohana
A couple weeks ago in California we were able to have dinner with Alicia, Mike, Stina, Ki and Tristan. I enjoyed our visit so so so much. Then we went up to Cloverdale and visited with Lani's Mom. That week would be Mother's Day and her 80th birthday... What a treat! She is truly an amazing woman! But I didn't take any pictures as I was having too much fun visiting Then last week in Vegas we went down for our Nephew's little daugther's first birthday. I did take pictures, but I can 't get them to download, will try again to get them downloaded and will post them when I do. Kherrington turned one, and they had a really nice Luau and Janie's food was so delicious. Alicia, Ki, Kiana, Lono and Jordan danced. Lani and his two brother's Lono and Bobby played the Ukes.. and sang... I got to see all the grandkids, and holding little Kegan was so precious to me. Stephanie, Darwin and Braydon came, Dani, Aidan, Josie and Kegan came, and David and Billy both were there. We took Amity with us, as she just turned 10, and we were in California during her birthday. Robin came to the Luau, and she really enjoyed it. What a treat for us to be with the Ohana for these last few weeks. I tear up when I think of all the Ohana and what they mean to Lani and I. He probably will not admit it, but I have seen Lani tear up more than once when talking about his Ohana and what they mean to him, from his Dad & Mom, children and brothers and sisters... WE LOVE YOU ALL..... Thank you My Dear Father in Heaven for our family here on earth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment