Here Lani is playing uke with Sam, a neighbor, who is so talented when it comes to the Uke... self taught too...
Our trip of Nebo Loop for Autumn... Loved it
Our trip to Cali for Lani's training earlier this year... visiting Cotati was so nice... Loved it...
Thank you Heavenly Father for a wonderful Husband, who upholds the priesthood and loves me for me... I could have never known this was waiting for me now.. Thanks for the blessing of my husband, Lani...
Happy Birthday Sweetie... Love you so much...
Lani had a birthday on Oct. 13... We won't say how old he is... The next week after his birthday he went into the hospital for emergency surgery for his gall badder,but they were able to take out his gall bladder without any complications. He recovered so fast, he was in church conducting that next Sunday, and hardly anyone in the ward knew he had surgery. I know that the love I have for him has only grown and grown since I married him, as I could not imagine ever living without him...

2 comments:
That's great that recovered quickly and well. I'm happy that you have a great husband too!
happy belated uncle hope it was a good bday!
love u guys
Post a Comment