James and Andria showing some of their new presents..... They had a wonderful time!
Our Christmas in Utah with the grandkids there was early, as Grandma had to work all through Christmas Week. So we had our Christmas on Tuesday, Dec. 21. We had a marvelous and delicious Mexican Dinner, traditional for my family due to our growing up in sunny Arizona. We ate tamales, not homemade this year darn, flat enchiladas, Spanish Rice, and tacos. I made a spice Bundt cake and a chocolate cream pie with dream whip. After eating dinner, the kids went downstairs and Grandpa let them sing Christmas songs on the Karaoke machine. James was so excited he couldn't quit jumping up and down. After songs, we went upstairs and opened presents. This was the first of at least three Christmases the kids will have. Since I gave some old melamac dishes I first bought coming back to Utah to Andria, I gave her a play tea cart and she had asked for play food, which I also gave her. She got a new outfit, and a zuzu hamster. James got some pants, and a play computer with Lightening McQueen on it. Amity got some pj's and a "Real" jewelry box, which she had stated she wanted. And of course a bracelet to go in the new jewelry box.
Next year I am off... so who wants to come to Christmas in Utah? I can't wait.Amity with her gloves I bought her.. She said this was one of her favorite presents, a golden buy at the Dollar store...
Andria's face tells it all... She loved all her presents, but she really loves her ZuZu hamsters... this was one for her collection...
James and his "Hang Ten".... so cute... this hat was so cute on him, and it was also a Dollar Store find... SHHHHH don't tell anyone...

No comments:
Post a Comment