Friday, January 14, 2011

Andria's 7th Birthday...

Here is Andria with Grandpa at the Thanksgiving Point Farm.  Even though we had a family dinner, this was Andria's time to spend with Grandma and Grandpa for her Birthday.  She loved the farm, and even got to ride a horse!!!  She turned 7 in August, and I have not blog this before now, so here it is.... Isn't she fun!

This is her in front of the corn stocks... and below is a horse she loved seeing.


Here is her Horse ride... she loved it, and I know this will be a time she will never forget...
This is her back to school picture taken in August, you'll see she has on the same dress, she just loved this dress. 

Here she is in front of the Christmas Tree at Christmas.  I am so sorry I did not get this in before, I love her so much, and I am so proud of the lovely young lady she has become.  Love you Andria... already 7 years old... You are a beauty!

No comments: