Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

My heart and prayers go out to the people and those affected by the strong earthquake and tsunami in Japan today.  I pray for a quick recovery, and that the people of Japan will ban together during this horrid event.  I know that these types of disaster will only get more often as we approach events which have been spoken of in revelations, but are we ever really fully prepared?  I know a couple weeks ago we had four small earthquakes here in Saratoga Springs, and that was worrisome enough... But to think of having an 8.9 lasting several minutes, unbelievable.  Prayers with you, may God show a fast recovery and may the world witness the spirit and determination of our wonderful Japanese neighbors..  I give Thanks for the wonderful world we live in, and for a Father in Heaven who knows our needs, and who watches over us in these trying times...

No comments: