My beautiful little boy is in pain. I feel so sorry for him. While on visit with his Dad, he was enjoying their camping trip, when an adult female friend threw a rock at her dog, and accidentally hit James in the head. Four staples are now in his head. Then when they returned home and he was taking a bath, to rid himself of the camping dirt, he slipped and fell in the tub, hit his chin and now has 5 stitches in his chin. Then as he was running in the house, he hit the wall and cut the side of his mouth. This poor little thing is not only clumsy, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time. James, we love you, get better soon!!



1 comment:
How sad...as I was reading this all I could think of was my boys. They are clumsy, very clumsy.
Post a Comment