
We had Grant's 25th Birthday Dinner yesterday. He requested enchiladas with an egg on top, and his favorite cake. I make a turtle cake with Heath candy bars he loves. We had a very filling dinner, and then visited with the grandkids. I can't believe my baby boy is already 25. I was 26 when he was born, so he is my age when I actually had him. I remember the night I went to the hospital to have him, the nurses wanted me to go home as they said the baby wouldn't be born for hours, I told them, "No, this baby is coming soon." Sure enough, within the hour I had him. Sometimes a mother knows her body better than the nurses and doctors. He has been my baby ever since, even though he is 6'6" and towers over me. He is single, so all you single girls out there, he is available, and I need more grandbabies.....
Below is Grant with Amity
Grant with Andria
Grant giving James a little tickle
Andria after dinner

Amity after dinner

All three grandkids after dinner, they are all so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment