Friday, July 17, 2009

Trip up the Alpine Loop and Cascade Falls


After visiting the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, we went home, picked up Angel, and went for a drive around Alpine Loop. We decided to drive and walk around Cascade Springs, it was so beautiful, but it was hot too. We had Angel on her leash, and she decided to jump off the boardwalk (I don't think she could see the still shallow water underneath the boardwalk) and was waist deep in water. She froze as soon as she hit, looked up at us and I can just imagine how confused she was. Below is the water she fell in, and above is the same water with a little trout. Can you see the trout?


These are pictures of Monkshood flowers, very poisonious, but very beautiful. I saw several of these flowers on our walk around the springs.







No comments: