I love Fall, and Thanksgiving, and I love to decorate for Fall and Thanksgiving. I love these rich warm colors.
I love this statue of Christ at Gethsemane, and his prayers. Lani bought this for me last Christmas.
I love my beautiful Indian Porcelain Doll. She is always in my entryway, but she goes best with the Fall Decor. 

My only Halloween decor I have left, I gave all my other decor to my daughters.
I love Fall and all that goes with it. The brisk cool air, color of the leaves, the smells of pumpkin and spice, and Thanksgiving. I love the movie, "Sqauntos" and the story of the first American Thanksgiving. I love baking pies, and having all the kids over with the grandkids to eat a feast of smoked Turkey, and giblet gravy. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and Fall season. Next is Christmas.. I love Christmas too.. Can't wait!! Isn't live GREAT!!












No comments:
Post a Comment