skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Home again in Kenai
Home again, Soldotna,Alaska...This is the house I bought when living in Alaska, and this is the house my kids grew up in... It has a new front door, ours wasn't as pretty, but basically the same color... I loved this house.. On an acre of land, and moose were in our yard daily... I had enclosed the garage, so the girls could have their own space, but it appears the new owners put the garage back in... As we drove around the area of Soldotna, Kenai, and Kasilof, It felt like I had returned home...
The bluff and shore of the Kenai River meeting the Cook Inlet... our first glimpse of Mount Redoubt across the Inlet...
Lani on shore, after we hiked down to the water front.
On the trail down to the beach, Forget me Nots, Alaska state flower..
The stairs going down the bluff to the beach..
The beach from above..
Lani walking at the edge of the bluff..
View from above on the bluff..
More pretty flowers up on the bluff at Kenai..
Me on the beach.....
Mount Redoubt... active volcano.. isn't she magnificent.
Mount Iliamna also a volcano, just a little south of Reboudt..
The best view we got of a moose, in Kasilof while traveling down K-Beach road by the bluff
No comments:
Post a Comment