This morning Lani came into the bedroom and said there were some deer at our front door, and they had antlers. I jumped out of bed, and sure enough these two beautiful bucks were grazing in our front yard, in the wheat field. They would stare at us, but they never got spooked. I love living here, antelope, deer and birds! all in our yard. But then earlier this morning we also smelled a skunk, not a fan of skunks.. lol
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Buck Deer in our Front Yard
This was taken out our front window thru the screen.

This morning Lani came into the bedroom and said there were some deer at our front door, and they had antlers. I jumped out of bed, and sure enough these two beautiful bucks were grazing in our front yard, in the wheat field. They would stare at us, but they never got spooked. I love living here, antelope, deer and birds! all in our yard. But then earlier this morning we also smelled a skunk, not a fan of skunks.. lol
How big do you think these bucks are? Bigger one above, smaller below.




This morning Lani came into the bedroom and said there were some deer at our front door, and they had antlers. I jumped out of bed, and sure enough these two beautiful bucks were grazing in our front yard, in the wheat field. They would stare at us, but they never got spooked. I love living here, antelope, deer and birds! all in our yard. But then earlier this morning we also smelled a skunk, not a fan of skunks.. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that so cool that they came so close.
you called 911 right?
stray deer... huge emergency!
Oh My Gosh, I forgot to call 911...I was enjoying watching them and taking pictures... Next time.
Post a Comment