

We attended the Mt. Timpanogos temple for the first time together yesterday. It is soooo beautiful. Lani did some work for my cousin Mike, Mike was baptised in 1976, but went inactive. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is worthy of the priesthood and will do temple work for my family.

Yesterday we went to Temple Square for two different purposes. The first was to visit the Church Genealogy Library, to see how I could get the "In Progress" off of my mothers church records of her endowment, so I could go to the temple and get the rest of her work done. Well, this was the second library I visited, as American Fork Family History Library could not help either. I was told that they could not take the "In Progress" off of her endowment, as someone in 2007 had placed it on "In Progress" and they were the only ones who could print it. I was very frustrated. They gave me a phone number, but they couldn't help either. I had to call Uncle Jack, as we determined he must have been the one who put the name on hold. I asked him to please print it out and send it to me. I hope to receive it by the 25th so we can take it and do the work next time we visit the temple.

The second was to get my patritical blessing at the new Church History Library. It is so nice, I just walked in with my membership number and my picture ID and they printed out the blessing. I first received the blessing in 1975 from Elder Heber Pace, in Globe, just before I left for college. It is so insightful, and I was so so happy that I can go back and read the words which were said so many years ago. And how some have come to pass, and how some I have deeply missed by not living how I should. My time inactive has severely effected my life, and I now know that I have the choices, but then I also have the consequences to go with them. I am so happy to know that my dear Savior has atoned for my sins, because I have made so many mistakes and I have sinned. Darn, it hard sometimes to admit that I am human and I have actually made mistakes. Thank You Heavenly Father, for your plan, and thank You Christ for atoning for my sins.

The new LDS History Library is just east of the Conference Center. Very impressive..


These are some pretty flowers in Temple Square, I was running low on battery so I did not get as many as I would have liked.

No comments:
Post a Comment